Monday, September 25, 2017

Resource Blog 3



This resource is a general website to help both new and experienced math teachers in the classroom.  It doesn’t just serve as a resource for worksheets, or even as a resource for just teachers.  They have tons of links that can take a math teacher through a whole lesson with lots of interactive add-ons, and they also have great links to assign as homework or help for struggling students.  The interactive materials provided for students in the classroom and at home are all really helpful with the students gaining mathematic literacy while learning the concepts through the different programs.
(99)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Synthesis Blog

I was surprised and thought it was a mistake when I first saw the classes I was supposed to be taking. I'm math and science, why do I n...